August 20

my forever home by gali

Physical

the only real physical side of Sammie is that it is a scruffy thing. i know this from this sentence:

I guess they didn’t want a scruffy thing like me messing up their uppity seaside neighborhood.

from this sentence i inferred that Sammie was a stray cat and hadn’t bathed in a very long time.

Intellectual

i personally think that this cat is pretty smart.it knows the way that humans around the area it lives are like and makes sure it only goes to the places at night to get the food. it knows if it were to go during the day it would get shooed away.

Emotional

i believe that Sammie has an optimistic soul and loves playing around. i think that he is like a normal cat he likes cuddling and snuggling. but unlike other cats he is very grateful that he has a family to take care of him.

Social

i think that Sammie is a very kind and playful cat because he likes when the family comes and takes care of him but he also likes his privacy because he said he liked being alone in his new home.

Philosophical

i think thatv Sammie sees that life is harsh but no matter what you will always have a happy ending.

Posted August 20, 2017 by tiana2014 in category Literacy, summaries